Jesus is the ROCK in our Relationships















Monday, November 14, 2011

Help! My "Wanter's" Broken 11-14-11

"The LORD is close to all who call on Him, yes, to all who call on Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them." Ps. 145:17-18


Ever find yourself desiring more of a perpetually elusive “intangible” like peace, joy or direction? Deep down, have you ever thought: “Intellectually I know “it” exists, (because I’ve witnessed “it” in so-n-so), but honestly, I’ve never truly experienced “it” for myself…at least not with any longer term consistency.”

Straight talk: These intangibles are a gift; a gift of love that God imparts to those who choose to seek Him wholeheartedly.
 ~Blessings resulting from intimacy with Creator Almighty.

Personal pride, rebellion, and the hurry of life keep us from this Divine intimacy.

Question: Do I really want “it”? Or do I merely want the results of “it”?

Awareness is the first step of change; the second is taking personal responsibility.

In this trek together,
Shaun and Betsy