Jesus is the ROCK in our Relationships















Monday, September 17, 2012

Heatin' Up 9-17-12


Jesus desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus. 1 Tim. 2:4-5

This week, an Iranian Muslim man came to Christ.

What a thrill it was to witness this middle-aged shop owner lift his head upward to heaven and shout aloud these words (in front of customers and employees):  
"Jesus Christ come into my life and be my Lord and Savior!
... I am a sinner! ... Forgive me of my sins! 
I want You as my God and Lord of my Life! .... 
THEN
HALLELUIA!!!! I AM FREE!!! I AM FREE!!! 
Do you know how lucky we are? Why you (Betsy)? Why me?
Praise You, Lord Jesus Christ…
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I AM FREEEEEE!!!!!

Of course, this is the SHORT story. The longer version is even more thrilling!

~Despite current events Jesus is alive and well, and people are coming to a salvational knowledge of Him like never before. ~Just last week in our small sphere of influence there was a Jewish later-aged woman and a college-aged boy in addition to this Muslim man.

Christ shares:
"This is the will of Him (the Father) who sent Me (Jesus),
 that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life;
And I will raise him up at the last day." Jn. 6:40

~Sharing Jesus’ love and truth…
What a thrill…what a privilege...what a responsibility.

The world is ‘heating up’ fast. He is coming for us so soon. (Matt. 24; 2 Thess. 2)

We treasure your prayers for our new brothers and sisters.
Living for Him in His arms of love,

~Shaun and Betsy